We believe a strong library program inspires life-long, proactive learners, who seek information and ideas that open their minds and hearts, to be engaged members of our community.
Featuring over 12,000 books, Bryant Library serves a robust community of 600-plus readers and thinkers. We enthusiastically welcome all students, staff, and families.Classes attend a weekly 30-minute session, which includes time to check out books. Lessons aim to:
- Promote the enjoyment of reading, listening, and viewing
- Provide the physical and intellectual access to a wide range of print and online resources
- Align with content and skills across grade levels
- Embed Common Core, AASL (American Association of School Librarians) 21st Century Learner Standards, and Washington State Educational Technology Standards
- Assess individual student needs, providing support and enrichment
In addition to weekly lessons, students may access Bryant Library at lunch recesses (refer to schedule).